RB Variable Chamber
- Massey Ferguson RB 4160V and RB 4180V round balers share a common platform and produce bales from 0.9m up to 1.60m or 1.80m in diameter respectively.
- 2.00m, 2.25m or 2.40m pick-up options with a camless design offer a higher working speed, reduced maintenance and a much quieter operation in the field.
- A range of models, with feeder rotor or cutters with 13, 17 or 25 knives is available.
- Four seamless, double-ply belts provide smooth running and exceptional service life.
- The Constant Pressure System (CPS) combines spring and hydraulic action and ensures constant pressure during the bale formation, depending on the selected bale diameter
- Varionet, the net wrapping system, can handle all net widths and provides excellent side-toside bale coverage for improved stability in transit and storage.