The MF Professional Series disc mowers feature individual compact angular gears that provide an extremely smooth power transfer to all discs, resulting in less wear than a conventional gear drive and ensuring a longer and more reliable cutter bar life. The wedgeshaped bar provides the added benefit of a low cut and the ‘Big Disc’ design ensures a large overlap, which results in a clean cut even when faced with high volume and difficult crops.
- Suitable for multiple applications
- Suitable for use with smaller tractors
- Low power requirement
- Spring mounted cutter bar
- Low ground pressure, gentle on crop
- High-quality roller bearings used throughout to ensure smooth running gears and long life
- Optional quick fit blaes